- Minimum 4+ years of SQL Server experience with T-SQL programming, Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Must have experience in SSIS
- Knowledge and experience with MS SQL server 2008, 2012 (Minimum 4+ years)
- Knowledge of Transact SQL Data Transformation Services (DTS) and strong in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) (Minimum 4+ years)
- Excellent in writing T-SQL Scripts as high performance SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, Indexes (Minimum 4+ years)
- Hands-on SQL-XML programming skills, XML Extraction and Transformation (Minimum 2+ years)
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0 Framework, including :
– Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010,
– ASMX and WCF Web Services
– WEB API
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment (Minimum 4+ years)
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
Should be able to Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
1. Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
2. Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills are essential. Flexible, team player, & get-it-done personality
4. Ability to organize and plan work independently
5. Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
6. Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams