- We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer (3+ years of experience) to join our IT department and build functional applications and websites.
- Participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems.
- The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines of PHP and its Framework.
- Enhance and maintain existing solutions written in PHP including Symfony and its components.
- Design and develop new connectors to external data management systems with a
significant focus on reliability, performance, and scalability.
- Interact with other developers, product management, and clients.
- Develop documentation including test plans, installation instructions, internal release notes, and design documents.
- 3+ years of development experience in PHP and related technology
- A thorough understanding of Symfony Framework and Doctrine (ORM)
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- MSSQL / Mysql Server database development.
- Quick learner with solid analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks with priority.